Monday, August 3, 2009

I Love the Dollar Bin...

I always check the dollar bin at "TarJay". When it gets time for back to school time they always have some great finds and all for a dollar- come on! I got some great math manipulatives:

A book with science experiments and magnetic letters and numbers I can use for lots of things:

These great maps and things that they can write on and wipe out are workbox ready!

I was most excited about finding these pocket charts because I've been wanting some but the full size ones are so expensive. I'm having fun thinking of things I can use them for (putting spelling words written on cards in ABC order, putting up a poem for us to read and discuss, etc). In fact, I even went back and bought some more!

Posted by PicasaAlways check the dollar bin :) Isn't homeschooling fun?!

No comments: